Azerbaijan vs Faroe Islands Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- Azerbaijan will be hoping to record a comfortable victory over the Faroe Islands given that they bagged an impressive 0-3 win when the two sides met on the Faroese soil in October. The win got the host’s campaign up and running and they must be looking forward to keeping the top spot challenge going after the fifth-round encounter at Baku Olimpiya Stadionu.
- The team headed by Qurban Qurbanov has recorded five straight unbeaten games even though three matches resulted in a draw due to their lack of attacking inspiration against teams like Malta and Kosovo.
- The National Eleven is at the top three in the UEFA Nations League Group 3 table with two points behind their opponent and one point above the bottom team.
- The Faroe Islands began the UNL with a win but they are now winless in their three following games.
- Lars Cristian Olsen’s men are only two points below the table leaders and three points above the bottom team.
- The visitors have a dreadful away form having recorded a streak of five defeats in their previous away matches and failing to score in four of the matches.
Azerbaijan vs Faroe Islands Prediction: Head to head
Azerbaijan emerged the top in their last match against the Faroe Islands.
Azerbaijan vs Faroe Islands Prediction: