Barcelona vs Tottenham Prediction, Betting tips & Preview
Kick-Off: 11.00 PM
- The Camp Nou stadium will be witnessing the Spanish giants as they battle out with the London giants.
- Barcelona recorded a 2-1 win over PSV away from home to guarantee them a place in the knock out stage of the UEFA Champions league.
- The Spanish are at the top of the table with 13 points; they have won four games and drawn in one.
- They have been prolific in their last five home games as they won four games but lost one in the run.
- Tottenham will be looking to build on their bright 1-0 win over Inter as they travel to Spain for the round six of the UEFA Champions league.
- Spurs are second on the table with seven points; they have won two games, drawn one and lost two on the road.
- They have impressed in their last five away games as they won three games, drew one and lost one.
Barcelona vs Tottenham Prediction: Head to head
The two teams have met twice in their history where Barcelona won in one game while they drew in the other.
They last met in the round two of the competition where Barcelona secured a 4-2 win away from home.
Barcelona vs Tottenham: Prediction Verdict
Tottenham win will see them through to last 16 with Barcelona already guaranteed a top spot.
The London outfit rested their main players over the weekend and will hope to turn up. Barcelona have looked beatable this season and it wont be a miracle If Pochetino men pull a victory here.
Both Teams To Score
Over 2.5 Goals
Our Prediction: Both Teams To Score