Barrow vs Eastleigh Prediction & H2H: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction.
- Barrow suffered a 1-0 loss to Ebbsfleet away from home to make up to four consecutive losses in the league.
- The hosts are at position 17th on the table with 21 points having won six games, drawn three and lost ten on the run.
- They have lacked a clear form in their last five home games as they won two games and lost three.
- Having secured a 1-0 win over FC Halifax, Eastleigh were held on a double header draw by Leyton Orient and Salford both at home.
- The visiting team is at position ten on the table with 28 points having won eight games, drawn four and lost seven.
- They have impressed in their last five away games as they won three games, drew one and lost one.
Barrow vs Eastleigh Prediction: Head to head
- The two teams last met in April this year where Barrow secured a 3-2 win at home.
- They haven’t drawn in their last five meetings as Barrow won three games and Eastleigh won two.
- The home team has won in all their four home meetings with the visitors.
Barrow vs Eastleigh Prediction: Standing
Barrow vs Eastleigh Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Barrow vs Eastleigh: Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites
[table “64” not found /]