Basaksehir vs Galatasaray Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- Basaksehir sits at the summit spot of the Turkish Super Lig by seven points heading into this weekend’s round of fixtures, and the league leaders have the home advantage in Saturday’s game against local rivals Galatasaray.
- On Monday evening the hosts took control of their away match against Ankaragucu where they recorded a 1-0 victory.
- Abdullah Avcı’s men are with no defeat in home ground games in this campaign having won four, drew four in their already played home games of which they scored eighteen and conceded seven goals while bagging sixteen points.
- The visitors hosted Porto on Tuesday where they, unfortunately, suffered their third defeats in five games.
- The lions are not at their best in traveling this season winning three and losing four out of the seven on the road games played so far. Out of the seven, they scored seven goals, conceded eleven goals and collected nine points.
Basaksehir vs Galatasaray Prediction: Head to head
Basakkheir emerged victorious in four while Galatasaray in one of their last five previous encounters.
Basaksehir vs Galatasaray Prediction:
OUR PREDICTION: Both teams to Score