Basaksehir vs Sivasspor Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- Basaksehir Fatih Terim Stadium will witness the battle between the leading Basaksehir team and the twelfth placed team Sivasspor.
- The two rivals have fifteen points adrift from each as they meet for their Turkey Super Liga matchday fourteen.
- The hosts have done a very good job recording a streak of ten undefeated games with only three draws to tarnish their splendid form.
- The team led by Abdullah Avcı does not let their guard down during their home fixtures either. Out of last ten home games, the host has lost only once, drew twice and won seven times. Four out of the seven victories kept a clean sheet.
- Sivasspor, on the other hand, is on a three-match undefeated run following their two losses against Kayaserispor and Bordrumspor. Of the three games, two are drawn.
- However, the visitors have recorded a dreadful away form where their four-match winless run ended with a 1-2 win during their match against Besiktas.
Basaksehir vs Sivasspor Prediction: Head to head
Each team recorded one victory while three of the games ended with a draw.
OUR PREDICTION: Home win