Basel vs Young Boys Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- Basel welcomes the Young Boys at St. Jakob-Park for the Switzerland Super League matchday 16.
- The hosts are in a two-match winless run following their three-match winning run. Out of their last ten games, Basel won five, drew three and lost two.
- As hosts, Marcel Koller’s men are not defeated in their last eight games.
- Young Boys, on the other hand, lost to Manchester United in their last away match and they must be looking forward to regaining the lost points.
- Gerardo Seoane’s troops have been producing a very impressive performance losing only twice with a margin of one goal in their last ten games.
- As guests, Young Boys have lost three, drew one and won seven of their last ten outings. Out of the seven wins, they kept a clean sheet in four.
Basel vs Young Boys Prediction: Head to head
Basel won one Young Boys won two while two of the five previous encounters recorded a draw.
OUR PREDICTION: Both Teams To Score