Bate vs Chelsea prediction, Betting tips & Preview
- Bate recorded a back to back win over Brest and FC Gomel both away from home ahead of their meeting with Chelsea at home.
- Having suffered a 3-1 loss to the Blues at Stamford Bridge, the hosts moved to the bottom of the group table with three points having won one game and lost two.
- They have held a relatively encouraging form in their last five home games; they won three games, drew in one and lost one.
- Chelsea are flying high under the management of Sarri having not lost in any of the games this season.
- The blues will be looking to build on their 3-1 win over the hosts in the return game away from home. They are at the top of the table with nine points having won all the three Europa league games.
- The visitors have performed well in their last five away games; they won four games and drew in one.
Bate vs Chelsea prediction: Head to head
The two teams have met once in their history in the third round of Europa league where Chelsea recorded a 3-1 win at home.
Our Prediction: Away Win