Bate vs Neman Prediction, Betting tips & Preview
- Bate recorded a 3-1 win over Brest to build on their two consecutive wins against FC Gomel and Gorodeja in their previous games.
- The home team is leading on the Vysshaya Liga with 66 points having won 21 games, drawn three and lost two.
- They have been prolific in their home league games having not lost in any of the 13 home games; they won ten and were held on a draw in three.
- Neman were held on a goalless draw by Luch Minsk to break away from their last two consecutive losses.
- The visitors stand at position seven on the table with 39 points; having won eleven games, drew six and lost nine.
- They have failed to impress in their last five away games; they won one game, drew two and lost three.
Bate vs Neman Prediction: Head to head
Bate recorded a 3-2 win over Neman in their most recent meeting of the year away from home.
The home side has dominated in their last five meetings having won four games and drew in one.
Bate have won in all their last five home meetings with Neman maintaining a clean sheet in three games.
Our Prediction: BATE Win