Baumit Jablonec vs Rennes Prediction: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Prediction
- Jablonec suffered a 2-1 loss to FC Astana to make up to four consecutive winless games run in the Europa league.
- The hosts are at the bottom of the table with two points; they have drawn in two games and lost two also.
- They are unbeaten in their last five home games as they won two games and drew in three.
- Rennes have performed averagely in their home league but the results in the Europa league is totally different following a 3-1 loss to Dynamo Kyiv away from home.
- The away team is at position three on the Group K table with three points; they have won in one game and lost in three in the process.
- They have produced a bag of results in their last five away games as they won two games, drew two and lost one.
Baumit Jablonec vs Rennes Prediction: Head to head
The two teams have met once in their history. They met in the first round of the Europa league where Rennes secured a 2-1 win at home.
The French sided dominated in the game to win a penalty in the last minute of the game which gave them the victory.
Baumit Jablonec vs Rennes Prediction: Standing
Baumit Jablonec vs Rennes Prediction: Last Six Home/Away Matches
Prediction From Other Sites