Bayer Leverkusen vs AEK Larnaca Prediction,Betting Tips and preview
- Bayer Leverkusen marked a good start in the Europa league with a 3-2 win over Ludogorets away from home.
- They last featured in the Europa league in 2016 where they lost in the knock out stage.
- They have lacked a stable form at home having won two games, drawn one and lost two.
- Larnaca suffered a 1-0 loss to Zurich at home from a penalty shot in the 60th minute.
- They made an appearance in the Europa league again after been left out for seven years.
- They are unbeaten at home having won two games and drawn three in the last five away games.
Leverkusen is the better of the two and play in a more competitive league than their opponents.
Expect a comfortable win from the home side with more than two goals in this match
Home win (-1)
Over 2.5 goals