Bayer Leverkusen vs RB Leipzig Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
Kick Off at 16:30
- Bayer Leverkusen will be looking to bounce back from a back to back loss to Werder Bremen and Hoffenheim as they welcome RB Leipzig.
- The hosts are at position seven on the table with forty two points; they have won thirteen games, drawn three and lost eleven.
- They have performed relatively well in their last five home league games as they won three games and lost two.
- RB Leipzig are unbeaten in their last nine league games as they recorded a throbbing 5-0 win over Hertha Berlin at home.
- The away team is at position three on the table with fifty two points; they have won fifteen games, drawn seven and lost five.
- They have been outstanding in their last five away league games as they won in all the games maintaining a clean sheet in four games.
Bayer Leverkusen vs RB Leipzig: Head to head
The two teams last met in November last year where RB Leipzig recorded a 3-0 win at home.
They have drawn once in their last five meetings as RB Leipzig won three games and Bayer Leverkusen won one.
Bayer Leverkusen have drawn in one game and lost in one out of the two home meetings with RB Leipzig.
Both teams to score
Our Prediction:Over 2.5