Bayern Munich vs Benfica Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- Benfica are likely to suffer Champions League elimination in the group stage for the second year running when they travel to Munich needing victory to keep them going in group E games.
- The Bavarians are at the summit spot with two points above the second placed-ajax.
- The hosts four-match run without defeat ended with a 3-2 defeat against Dortmund. Their last two home games played on Group E fixtures secured four points and three goals and conceded one goal.
- Benfica is without any point from their last four Group E games. Losing in all of them while scoring two and conceding ten goals out the four games.
- Their away two matches are without a goal and have conceded five goals.
- Given what is at stake for both teams this is going to be a true competition one team will be striving to retain their top spot and the other to avoid elimination.
Bayern Munich vs Benfica Prediction: Head to head
Bayern won in two in their last three encounters against Benfica. One of the games ended with a 2-2 draw.
Bayern Munich vs Benfica Prediction:
OUR PREDICTION: Over 2.5 Goals