Bayern Munich vs Dortmund Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
Kick Off at 19:30
Venue: Allianz Arena
- The league leaders in the Bundesliga will be meeting for the match day twenty eight.
- Following a stunning 6-0 win over Mainz at home, Bayern Munich were held on a 1-1 draw by Freiburg away from home.
- The hosts are second on the table with sixty one points; they have won nineteen games, drawn four and lost four.
- The have been prolific in their last five home league games as they won in all scoring more than three goals in four games.
- Dortmund took the lead in the late minutes of the game against Wolfsburg to record a 2-0 win at home.
- The away team is now at the top of the table with sixty three points; they have won nineteen games, drawn six and lost two.
- They have lacked a clear form in their last five away league games as they won two games, drew two and lost one.
Bayern Munich vs Dortmund: Head to head
The two teams last met in November last year where Dortmund secured a 3-2 win at home.
They have drawn once in their last five meetings as Bayern Munich won three games and Dortmund won one.
Bayern Munich have won three games, drawn one and lost one in their last five home meetings with Dortmund.
Both teams to score
Our Prediction:Over 2.5