Belgium vs Iceland Prediction, Betting tips & Preview.
- Belgium will be looking to maintain their 100% record in the UEFA Nations League as they host Iceland.
- The hosts are second on the table with six points having won the two games they have played thus far.
- They have been good going forward having scored five goals and conceded one in that period
- The Martínez led side have been impressive in their last five home games having won four games and drawn one.
- Iceland suffered a 2-1 loss to Switzerland at home to mark three consecutive games losses in the competition.
- The visitors are at the bottom of the group 2 table with zero point with just one goal scored and conceded eleven.
- They have performed dismally in their last five away games;drawing two and losing thre.
Belgium vs Iceland Prediction: Head to head
The two teams last met in the round 2 of the UEFA Nations League where Belgium secured a 3-0 win away from home.
Belgium have won in all their five home meetings with Iceland maintaining a clean sheet in three games.
Belgium vs Iceland: Prediction Verdict
The red devils have come off age under Roberto Martinez and have been producing consistent result. Led by Captain fantastic Eden Hazard who is enjoying run in both club and country and has been spared the Burden alone with Lukaku being clinical in front of goal.
Iceland have lacked the same wavelength of enthusiasm that saw them take the world by storm prior to the world cup. but they did show some encouragement in their friendly match against France.
that said Belgium individual quality will be too much for the ice nation
Over 2.5 Goals
Lukaku To Score anytime
Belgium to win Handicap (-1)
Our Prediction: Over 2.5 Goals