Belgrano vs Atl. Tucuman Prediction: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Prediction
- Belgrano receives Tucumán on Friday Racing’s escort in the Superliga, round 13.
- The host needs to put an effort to escape to the decent side of the table. The host is currently at the 22nd place on the table with three points clear from the bottom three.
- Despite their poor campaign in this season, The B seems to be strongest on their homeland. They have earned two victories, three draws and one defeat in front of their fans in their last six home matches in this season.
- Tucuman on the, on the other hand, has only Racing Club as their block to the summit spot.
- The North Giant has managed a very impressive form in the Superliga. They lost only one match in their all twelve matches played in Argentina Superliga.
- Ricardo Zielinski’s troops are in control of their outings having earned eleventh points on road matches.
- Their outings have recorded only one loss out of their six matches played this season.
Belgrano vs Atl. Tucuman Prediction: Head to head
While three games ended with a goalless draw each team recorded a victory out of their last five encounters.
Belgrano vs Atl. Tucuman Prediction: Standing
Belgrano vs Atl. Tucuman Prediction: Home/Away Last Six Matches
Belgrano vs Atl. Tucuman : Current Form
Dropping Odds Analysis
Predictions From Other Sites
[table “9” not found /]