Benfica vs Feirense Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- Benfica sits fourth in the Primeira Liga table but could move as high as a second place from a victory over Feirense on Saturday given that they returned to their winning habits during the weekend when they saw off the newly-promoted Desportivo Aves side 1-3 on the road.
- The Eagles are in the fourth place in the standings with six wins, two draws and two defeats in the ten games played in this campaign so far of which they have recorded nineteen goals and conceded eleven.
- In their five home matches played so far in Portugal Primeira Liga, they have won three, drew one, and lost one of which they scored eight goals and conceded six of them.
- The visitors are right above the bottom three with tied points to Bovista and Nacional who are the third and the second positions from the bottom.
- There is no doubt that Azuis da Feira are struggling and a win from their Saturday match will save them from the danger zone.
- Out of their last ten games played so far in this season, the guests have won two, drew three and lost five of the matches.
- Nuno Manta Santos’ men away form does not look good at all. They are currently in a streak of four defeats in this campaign following their win against Guimaraes on August.
Benfica vs Feirense Prediction: Head to head
Benfica dominated in all their five previous encounters and kept a clean sheet in four of the matches.
OUR PREDICTION: Benfica Win