Benfica vs Galatasaray Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- Benfica will be aiming to extend their 2-1 win over Galatasaray in the first leg of the Europa league as they welcome them for the second leg.
- The home team has become a real threat in their recent games having secured a 10-0 win over Nacional to maintain the second place on the Portugal Primeira table with fifty points.
- They have performed well in their last five home games as they won four games and lost one on the run.
- Galatasaray showed much competence in their 2-1 loss to Benfica having dominated in the game but failed to win the game.
- The visitors are second on the Turkey Super Lig table with thirty nine points; they have won eleven games, drawn six and lost four.
- They are unbeaten in their last five away games as they won two games and drew three on the run.
Benfica vs Galatasaray: Head to head
The two teams met twice in 2015 where Benfica won in one game while Galatasaray won in the other.
Benfica have won three games while Galatasaray have won two in their five meetings.
Our Prediction: Benfica Win