Benfica vs Tondela Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- Benfica are at their best moments after a big 4-0 win against Moreirense as they fight to maintain the top position on the Primeira Liga title.
- They are prolific in winning home games in the last seven recent matches having won five games and drawn two.
- The home team is at the top in the league standing with sixty three points; they have won twenty games drawn three and lost three in the process.
- Tondela will be fighting to move from relegation group after a difficult time of five games with no win following the last 1-1 draw with Feirense.
- They have a bad away record in the last six matches as they drew three times and lost three games.
- The visitors are at position seventeen in the table with twenty four points; they have won six games, drawn six and lost fourteen.
Benfica vs Tondela: Head to head
Benfica won 3-1 in their last away league game against Tondela to come back from 3-2 lose in home game.
The two teams have not had draw in the last five recent games with the home team winning four games and the away team winning only one game.
Hosts have won two games and lost one game in the three home games they have met with the visitors.