Bengaluru vs Delhi Dynamos Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- The second-placed Bengaluru in the India ISL round 8 will welcome the very bottom-placed Delhi Dynamos at Sree Kanteerava Stadium on Monday.
- The hosts have recorded an undefeated five-match run in their last five games played although one match was a draw.
- Carles Cuadrat’s men are enjoying their impressive performance which has left them at the second place in the standings with tied points to the summit spot team- Goa.
- The Blues home form has not been left out by their splendid performance recording only one defeat in their last five games.
- The visitors have a totally different story from their Monday rivals. They have recorded five straight winless games in their last five overall games played.
- Josep Gombau’s on the road record is not exempted in these dreadful performances having only one win in their last ten games on foreign soil.
Bengaluru vs Delhi Dynamos Prediction: Head to head
Each team ended with a win in their last two encounters.
Over 2.5 Goals
OUR PREDICTION: Over 2.5 Goals