Betis vs Barcelona Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
Kick Off at 22:45
Venue: Benito Villamarin Stadium
- Betis bounced back following a 1-0 win against Celta Vigo in the last away game as they struggle for the top-six position in the league.
- They have a bag of results in the last five recent games after they won one game drew two and lost two games.
- The hosts are at position eight in the league with thirty nine points having won eleven games drawn six and lost ten games in the process.
- Barcelona are at their best after a big 3-1 win against Rayo Vallecano in the last home league game as they continue fighting for the title.
- They are prolofic in last five away games as they won three games and drew two games.
- The visitors are at the top of the league with sixty three points after they won nineteen games drawn six and lost two games in the run.
Betis vs Barcelona: Head to head
Barcelona lost 3-4 to Betis in their last home league game they met.
The home team have not any game in the last five home games the two have played as they drew one and lost four matches.
They have drawn once in the five recent meetings with Barcelona winning three games and Betis winning one game.
Our Prediction: Barcelona win