Betis vs Dudalange Prediction,Betting Tips and preview
- Betis were held on a goalless draw by Olympiakos Piraeus away from home in the opening game of the Europa league.
- They returned in the Europa league since 2014 where they lost in the knock out stage.
- They have lost one game in the three home league games they have played.
- Having lost 1-0 to AC Milan, Dudelange will be looking to bounce back as they travel to Betis.
- They will be making their first participation in the European competitions.
- They have lost one game in their last five away games.
Betis have a chance to make a stride with a fixture at home, they are a quality side and should prevail against minnows Dudelange.
Dudelange have shown in this competition that they are not afraid to attack and should pose a threat but wont be enough to get something.
Over 1.5 Goals