Betis vs Olympiakos Piraeus Prediction, Betting tips & Preview
- Betis were held on a 1-1 draw by AC Milan to extend their unbeaten run in the Europa league.
- The Spanish side is at the top of the table with eight points; they have won two games and drawn in two.
- They have produced a bag of results in their last five home games as they won two games, drew two and lost two on the run.
- Olympiakos will be looking to extend their two consecutive wins over Dudelange as they travel to Spain for the fifth round of the Europa league.
- The away team is third on the table with seven points; they have won two games, drawn one and lost one on the run.
- They have been prolific in their last three away games as they won in all with a clean sheet in each.
Betis vs Olympiakos Piraeus Prediction: Head to head
The two teams have met once in their history in the first round of the Europa league. The game ended in a goalless draw at Greece.
Our Prediction: Under 3.5 Goals