Betis vs Real Madrid Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- Betis suffered a 2-1 loss to Huesca away from home to end their four consecutive unbeaten games run in the Laliga.
- The hosts are at position six on the table with twenty six points; they have won seven games, drawn five and lost six on the run.
- They have produced a bag of results in their last five home league games as they won two games, drew two and lost one.
- Real Madrid have been producing unwanted results ever since the start of the season. Following a 2-2 draw with Villarreal, Real Madrid suffered a 2-0 loss to Real Sociedad at home.
- The visitors are at position five on the table with thirty points; they have won nine games, drawn three and lost six.
- They have lacked a consistent form in their last five away games as they won two games, drew one and lost two.
Betis vs Real Madrid: Head to head
The two teams last met in February last year where Real Madrid secured a 5-3 win away from home.
They have drawn once in their last five meetings as Real Madrid won three games and Betis won one.
Betis have won one game, drawn one and lost three in their last five home meetings with Real Madrid.
Both Teams to Score
Over 2.5 Goals
OUR PREDICTION: Over 2.5 Goals