Betis vs Rennes Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- Rennes failed to secure a win over Betis having led 3-1 at half time but conceded two goals in the second half to take the game on a 3-3 draw at full time.
- Betis seem to be out of steam in the Laliga league as they stand at position eight on the table with thirty two points.
- The home team have impressed in their last five home games as they won three games, drew one and lost one on the run.
- Rennes secured a bright 3-0 win over St Etienne at home in the French Ligue one to move to position eight on the table with thirty six points.
- They have failed to impress in their last five away games as they won two games and lost three in the process.
- The visitors have been out of the Europa league for quite a long time and they must lack the required experience in the play.
Betis vs Rennes: Head to head
The two teams met for the first time in the Europa league first leg.
Our Prediction: Over 2.5 Goals