Birmingham vs Middlesbrough Prediction: Sportpesa Mid-week Jackpot Prediction
- The high flying Birmingham will be aiming to move to the top flight in the league as they remain unbeaten in the last five league games.
- The hosts are at position eight on the table with thirty nine points; they have won nine games, drawn twelve and lost five.
- They have impressed in their last five home league games as they won two games, drew two but lost one in the process.
- Following a stunning 2-0 win over Ipswich, Middlesbrough were held on a 1-1 draw by Derby away from home.
- The visitors are fifth on the league table with forty three points; they have won eleven games, drawn ten and lost five on the run.
- They have won two games, drawn two and lost one in their last five away league games.
Birmingham vs Middlesbrough: Head to head
The two teams last met in August last year where Middlesbrough secured a 1-0 win at home.
They have drawn twice in their last five meetings as Middlesbrough won in three games.
Birmingham have won one game, drawn three and lost one in their last five home meetings with Middlesbrough.
Birmingham vs Middlesbrough Prediction: Standing
Birmingham vs Middlesbrough Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Birmingham vs Middlesbrough Prediction: Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites