Blackburn vs Birmingham Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- Blackburn will be hosting Birmingham following their 1-1 draw against Middleborough last Sunday. The two rivals are tied in points with Stoke being the only block between them with similar points as them.
- The hosts have had a patchy form in their last ten overall games winning four, drawing three and losing three of the games.
- At home, Tony Mowbray’s men are in a four-match run without the defeat of which one of the games is a draw. In their last ten home games, the home team has only one defeat to discolor their undefeated form of five wins and four draws.
- Birmingham has six wins, one draw and three defeats in their last ten games.
- As guests, Garry Monk’s troops have only three wins in their last ten games, three draws, and four defeats.
- Blues have three wins, three draws and four defeats in the ten games played so far on the road in this campaign where they bagged twelve points, eleven goals and conceded thirteen goals.
- The middle tier teams are hopeful that they will break their tied points when they meet this Saturday and therefore Ewood Park is expected to be on fire as the two opponents lock heads on weekend.
Blackburn vs Birmingham Prediction: Head to head
Each team had a single win in their last five games around each other while three of games recorded a draw.
Blackburn vs Birmingham Prediction: Standing
Blackburn vs Birmingham Prediction: Current Form
Saturday;;; ;;; ;;; ;nn;
Prediction From Other Sites
[table “168” not found /]