Blackburn vs QPR prediction & H2H: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- Blackburn did well to hold West Brom on a 1-1 draw having suffered a heavy 3-1 loss to Swansea in the previous game.
- The home team is at position twelve on the table with 22 points; they have won five games, drawn seven and lost three.
- In their seven home league games; they have won two games, drawn four and lost one.
- QPR recorded a fine 1-0 win over Aston Villa to extend their unbeaten run in the last five games.
- The visitors are at position ten on the table with 23 points having won seven games, drawn two and lost six.
- They are slowly building on their away form having won three games, drawn one and lost one in their last five away games.
Blackburn vs QPR prediction: Head to head
- The two teams last met in beginning of 2017 where Blackburn recorded a 1-0 win at home.
- Blackburn have won four games and drawn one in their last five home meetings with QPR.
Blackburn vs QPR Prediction:Standing
Blackburn vs QPR Prediction: Last Five Home And Away
Blackburn vs QPR Prediction: Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites
Dropping Odds Analysis
No major odds movement on the Home and Draw but odds for QPR win have dropped from 3.05 to 2.96. Make your verdict here but ours is DRAW
Our FINAL VERDICT is given after considering the individual verdicts Given above. To receive the final verdict, REGISTER FOR FREE HERE. We won 72K for 14/17 Last week. Expecting 15/17 this week on the minimum