Blackburn vs Swansea Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- The two rivals will be fighting for pride in the Championship table as Blackburn welcome Swansea.
- Blackburn suffered a 2-1 loss to Norwich away from home to break their four consecutive winning streaks in the league.
BOOM! OUR SUBSCRIBERS WON A BONUS OF 169K FOR 13/17 CORRECT MEGA JACKPOT PREDICTIONS LAST WEEK. WIN A BONUS FOR 15/17 THIS WEEK. WE ARE SURE OF 13 GAMES AND WILL USE DOUBLE CHANCES IN OTHER 2 AND JUST RISK THE FINAL 2. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- The hosts are at position fourteen on the table with fifty nine points; they have won sixteen games, drawn eleven and lost eighteen.
- Following a back to back win over Rotherham and Ipswich, Swansea were held on a 2-2 draw by Hull city.
- The visitors are four points above the hosts; they have won eighteen games, drawn nine and lost seventeen.
- They haven’t impressed on the road but their win last time over Ipswich could be a morale boosting.
Also Read: How to Win the Mega Jackpot
Blackburn vs Swansea: Head to head
Swansea recorded a 3-1 win over Blackburn in their last meeting.
Last four meetings:
23.10.18 CHA Swansea Blackburn 3 : 1
24.01.15 FAC Blackburn Swansea 3 : 1
14.04.12 PL Swansea Blackburn 3 : 0
03.12.11 PL Blackburn Swansea 4 : 2
Blackburn vs Swansea Prediction: Standing
Blackburn vs Swansea Prediction: Home/ Away Matches
Blackburn vs Swansea Prediction: Current Form
OUR FINAL PREDICTION
CONGRATULATIONS. OUR SUBSCRIBERS WON A WHOOPING 169K FOR CORRECTLY PREDICTING 13/17 GAMES USING OUR FINAL PREDICTION THAT HAD JUST 4 DOUBLE CHANCES. TO GET OUR FINAL COMBINATION FOR THIS WEEK THAT JUST HAS 3 DOUBLE CHANCE, REGISTER HERE FOR FREE