Blackburn vs West Bromwich Prediction: Sportpesa Mid-week Jackpot Prediction
- Blackburn have failed to secure a win in their last four league games as they suffered a heavy 3-2 loss to Leeds away from home.
- The hosts are languishing at the middle of the table with thirty one points; they have won seven games, drawn ten and lost seven in the process.
- They have held a relatively good performance in their last five home games as they won two drew two and lost one.
- West Brom recorded a stunning 2-0 win over Wigan to make up to eight consecutive unbeaten games in the league.
- The high flying West Brom is third on the table with forty five points; they have won thirteen games, drawn six and lost five.
- They have impressed in their last five travels as they won in all their last four visit scoring more than two goals in each game.
Blackburn vs West Bromwich: Head to head
The two teams have drawn once in their last five meetings as each team won twice.
Blackburn have won two games, drawn two and lost one in their last five home meetings with West Brom.
Predictions From Other Sites: