Blackburn vs Wigan Prediction: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Prediction
- Blackburn have played seven consecutive games with no win losing six games and drawn only one game following 0-1 lose to Preston in the last home game.
CONGRATULATIONS: WE WON A BONUS OF 134K FOR 11/13 CORRECT MIDWEEK JACKPOT PREDICTIONS LAST WEEK.OUR TARGET IS 12/13 THIS WEEK. WE ARE SURE OF 10 GAMES AND WILL USE DOUBLE CHANCES IN THE OTHER 2. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- They have performed poorly in the five recent games where they won two games and lost three games.
- The home team is at position seventeen in the table with forty four points having won eleven games drawn eleven and lost fourteen games in the process.
- Wigan will be fighting to keep distance fro the relegation group after losing 3-2 against Reading in the last away league game.
- They have a bad record in the last six away games with no win drew one and lost five games.
- The visitors are at position twenty with thirty six points as they won nine games drawn nine and lost eighteen games in the run.
Blackburn vs Wigan: Head to head
Wigan won 3-1 in their last home game with Blackburn.
The two teams have drawn two games in the last five recent meetings with Wigan winning two games and Blackburn one game.
Blackburn have won four games in the last five home games they have played with Wigan and drew one game.
Blackburn vs Wigan Prediction: Standing
Blackburn vs Wigan Prediction: Home/Away
Blackburn vs Wigan Prediction: Current Form
Prediction From Other Sites
BOOM. WE WON 134K LAST MIDWEEK JP FOR 11/13 AFTER AIMING FOR 12/13. WE ARE STILL AIMING FOR 12 AND HOPE TO GET AT LEAST 11. THE FINAL PREDICTION IS GIVEN AFTER CONSIDERING ALL THE FACTORS ABOVE. CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE