Blackpool vs Charlton Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- Blackpool suffered a 2-0 loss to Doncaster away from home to end their three consecutive winning streaks in the league.
- The home team is at position eight on the league table with 31 points; they have won eight games, drawn seven and lost four.
- They have performed well in their last five home league games as they won three games, drew in one game and unfortunately lost one.
- The high flying Charlton recorded a 2-1 win over Burton away from home to build on their three consecutive winning streaks in the previous games.
- The visitors are at position six on the table with 34 points; they have won ten games, drawn four and lost five on the run.
- They are known to produce better results at home than away as they won two games, drew one and lost two in their last five away games.
Blackpool vs Charlton Prediction: Head to head
The two teams last met in March this year where Blackpool recorded a 1-0 win at home.
They have drawn twice in their last five meetings as Charlton won two games and Blackpool won one.
Blackpool have won two games and lost three in their last five home meetings with Charlton.
Blackpool vs Charlton Prediction: Standing
Blackpool vs Charlton Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Blackpool vs Charlton Prediction: Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites