Blackpool vs Sunderland Prediction: Sportpesa Mid-week Jackpot Prediction
- Blackpool are on three consecutive game losses in the league after a 2-1 loss to Rochdale in the most recent game.
- The hosts are at position eight on the table with thirty four points; they have won nine games, drawn and lost seven.
- They have performed relatively well in their last five home league games as they won three games and lost two.
- Sunderland bounced back from a throbbing 3-1 loss to Portsmouth as they recorded a 1-0 win over Bradford City at home.
- The away team is third on the table with forty six points; they have won thirteen games, drawn seven and lost two on the run.
- They have impressed in their last five away games as they won three games, drew one and lost one.
Blackpool vs Sunderland: Head to head
The two teams have met twice in their history. Sunderland secured a 2-1 win away from home in the most recent meeting in 2011.
Blackpool vs Sunderland Prediction: Standing
Blackpool vs Sunderland Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Blackpool vs Sunderland Prediction: Current Form