Blaublitz Akita vs Omiya Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Blaublitz drew to Kumamoto last time and saw them extend their winless run to five matches of three draws and two defeats.
- The hosts have recorded three wins across ten matches with four draws and three defeats.
- Blaublitz are three points behind the top six places and will have something to fight for this weekend.
- In their last ten home matches, the hosts have won four, drawn three and lost three.
- Omiya’s unbeaten run of three matches was ended by their 2-0 defeat to Mito last time out.
- They will hope to bounce back as they try to distance themselves from the bottom three.
- The visitors have managed four wins from their last ten matches with three draws and three defeats.
- In their last five away matches, Omiya are unbeaten with two wins and three draws.
- There have only been three meetings between these two, with Omiya having one win to their name and two ending in draws.
Blaublitz vs Omiya Prediction: H2H
Home & Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites