Boavista vs FC Porto Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- This Sunday all eyes will be on Estádio do Bessa Século as the red zone struggling team-Boavista will be hosting the leading team-FC Porto in Portugal Primeira matchday 11.
- The host is having been unpredictable in their last ten games producing four victories, two draws, and four defeats.
- As hosts, Panteras have tried to keep their guard up losing three, drawing one and winning five of their last ten games at home.
- FC Porto is on their nine-match winning ran following their defeat to Benfica last month. Out of the nine wins the guests have kept a clean sheet in five of the games.
- In their last ten outings, Azuis e brancos won seven, drew one and lost two.
- As they meet this Sunday the host will be aiming at saving themselves from the danger zone while the visitors will be hoping to continue their winning run.
Boavista vs FC Porto Prediction: Head to head
FC Porto dominated in their last five encounters and kept a clean sheet in four of the games.
OUR PREDICTION: Away Win