Boavista vs Sporting Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
Portugal Primeira Liga
Kick off at 23:30
Venue: Estádio do Bessa Século XXI (Porto)
- The hosts lost their last played match to Aves on the road where they failed to score bringing to an end their undefeated run of four games in all competition.
- Boavista is eleventh placed with tied points to the Nacional who are twelve placed. If they win this match, chances are that they will break this tie and probably overtake Portimonense and Rio Ave who are above them with only two points adrift.
- At home, the home side is in a three-match winning streak where they kept a clean sheet in all of them while they home record for this season reads six wins one draw and five defeats after playing twelve games so far.
- The guests are fourth-placed at the table and they must be looking forward to catching up the third-placed Braga who are just three points adrift.
- Sporting won during their last match against Portimonense adding their undefeated streak to four including their last two draws on the road.
- As guests, they have they have not been doing as well as they do at home. They have played eleven games so far winning four, drawing three and losing four of the games in this season on the road.
Boavista vs Sporting Prediction: Head to head
Games played: 28
Boavista won: 3
Last Five Games
28.10.18 PL Sporting Boavista 3 : 0
22.04.18 PL Sporting Boavista 1 : 0
09.12.17 PL Boavista Sporting 1 : 3
08.04.17 PL Sporting Boavista 4 : 0
26.11.16 PL Boavista Sporting 0 : 1
OUR PREDICTION: Sporting Win