Bolton vs West Brom Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
MATCH DATE:21st January 2019
KICK OFF: 10.45 PM
VENUE: Macron Stadium (Bolton)
- Bolton failed to bounce back from a heavy 6-0 loss to Hull City away from home as they suffered a stunning 2-1 loss to Bristol City.
- The home side is sitting in there relegation zone with twenty two points; they have won five games, drawn seven and lost fifteen on the run.
- They have produced a bag of results in their last five home league games as they won one game, drew two and lost two.
- Although West Brom have been lacking a clear form in the league, they did well to hold Norwich on a 1-1 draw at home.
- The visitors will be looking to record their first win of the year in the league as they travel to Macron Stadium.
- They are fourth on the table with forty seven points; they have won thirteen games, drawn eight and lost six on the run.
- The Throstles have been prolific in their last five away games as they won four games but lost one in the process.
Bolton vs West Brom: Head to head
The two teams last met in August last year where Bolton secured a 2-1 win away from home.
They have drawn twice in their last five meetings as Bolton won twice and West Brom won once.
Bolton have won two games and drawn three in their last five home meetings with West Brom.
West Brom Win
Over 1.5 Goals
Our Prediction: Over 1.5 Goals