Bordeaux vs Paris SG Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- Bordeaux hosts the leading team at the France Ligue 1 on Sunday for their matchday 15 at Matmut Atlantique.
- The hosts are currently placed in twelve positions with tied points to the tenth placed Nantes, eleventh placed Nimes and thirteenth placed Rennes.
- Éric Bedouet’s men have a dreadful form with only one win in their last ten games.
- Although Les Girondins have been producing a promising home form they started to stall after their loss to FC Copenhagen. Even though they won against Nantes, the home team are currently at a three-match winless home run.
- PSG are enjoying their excellent performance at the summit of the table. They are the only unbeaten team in their fourteen games played so far in this campaign with fifteen points above the second-placed Lyon.
- Les Parisiens last ten on road games ended with three defeats, one draw and six wins and therefore they will visit Bordeaux with high hopes of continuing their winning habits.
Bordeaux vs Paris SG Prediction: Head to head
PSG dominated in all their last five games and kept a clean sheet in four of the matches.
OUR PREDICTION: Away win