Bordeaux vs Slavia Prague Prediction: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Prediction
- Bordeaux were held on a 1-1 draw by Zenit Petersburg to extend their winless run in the Europa league.
- The hosts are at the bottom of Group C table with one point; they have drawn in one game and lost in three.
- They have been unpredictable in their last five home games as they won one game, drew two and lost two.
- Slavia Prague have performed well in the Europa league as although they were held on a goalless draw by FC Copenhagen in the Previous game.
- The visitors stand at position two on the table with seven points; they have won two games, drawn one and lost one.
- They are unbeaten in the last four away games as they won three games and drew in one on the process.
Bordeaux vs Slavia Prague Prediction: Head to head
The two teams have met once in their history. They met in the round one of the Europa league where Slavia Prague secured a 1-0 win at home.
Slavia Prague dominated in the first half of the game which yielded a goal in the 35th minute.
Bordeaux vs Slavia Prague Prediction: Standing
Prediction From Other Sites
[table “112” not found /]