Bordeaux vs St. Etienne Prediction: Sportpesa Mid Week Jackpot Prediction
- Bordeaux will be hosting St. Etienne at Matmut Atlantique for their France Ligue 1 matchday 16 Following their surprise win against Slavia Prague.
- Éric Bedouet’s men are in the twelfth place of the table with four wins, five draws and five defeats out of their fourteen games played so far. The hosts are without a win in their last five games in this season
- As hosts, The Girondins have tried to impress their home fans winning three, drawing two and losing two of their seven games played in this season so far. Out of the seven they recorded nine goals and conceded in seven.
- The guests are right below the fourth-placed team with only one point apart.
- In this campaign, the Greens have been producing an impressive run winning seven, drawing five and losing only three matches out of the already played fifteen.
- On the road, Jean-Louis Gasset’s troops are far from good winning only one, drawing three and losing three of the games while recording five goals and conceding eight in the seven outings so far.
Bordeaux vs St. Etienne Prediction: Head to head
Bordeaux dominated in four out of their last five encounters with St. Etienne while one ended with a draw.
Bordeaux vs St. Etienne Prediction: Standing
Bordeaux vs St. Etienne Prediction: Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites
[table “143” not found /]