Borussia Monchengladbach vs Leipzig Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Borussia Monchengladbach saw their decent start to Bundesliga yield a draw in their last match.
- The hosts have only lost once this season which came against Mainz.
- They have claimed two wins and three draws, including their 1-1 draw with Bayern Munich.
- Both wins have come on the turf but the only defeat came in front of the home fans last time and will look to bounce back.
- After losing to Frankfurt and Shakhtar Donetsk, Leipzig sacked head coach Domenico Tedesco and replaced him with Marco Rose.
- The former Dortmund coach started the helm with an impressive 3-0 win over their former Employees Dortmund over the weekend.
- However, they lost to Real Madrid on Wednesday, a game they were expected not to win.
- Marco Rose will once again face his former side as he looks to maintain 100% of his tenure at Leipzig in Bundesliga.
- Leipzig have claimed two wins to the start of the season and are outside the European places after six rounds of play.
Monchengladbach vs Leipzig Prediction: H2H
Home & Away Matches