Bournemouth vs Arsenal Prediction, Betting tips & Preview
- Bournemouth suffered a back to back loss to Manchester United and Newcastle ahead of their meeting with Arsenal.
- The home side is at position six on the table with twenty points; they have won six games, drawn two and lost four.
- They have performed well while playing at home having won three games, drawn two and lost only one in all the home games of this season.
- Arsenal are unbeaten in their last eleven league games having been held on a 1-1 draw by Wolves in their recent game.
- The gunners are fifth on the table with 24 points; they have won seven games, drawn three and lost two.
- They have impress in the five away league games of this season as they won three games, drew one and lost one.
Bournemouth vs Arsenal Prediction: Head to head
The two teams last met in the beginning of the year where Bournemouth recorded a 2-1 victory at home.
In their last five meetings they have drawn once as Arsenal won three times and Bournemouth won once.
Bournemouth have won one game, drawn one and lost one in the three home meetings with Arsenal.
Over 2.5 Goals
Both teams To Score
Over 10.5 Corners
Our Prediction: Over 2.5 Goals