Bournemouth vs Burnley Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- Following a 2-2 draw with Newcastle, Bournemouth suffered a stunning 2-0 loss to Leicester away from home.
- The home team is at position twelve on the table with thirty eight points; they have won eleven games, drawn five and lost sixteen.
- They have impressed in their last five home league games as they won two games, drew two and lost one.
- Burnley recorded a 2-0 win over Wolves to end their four consecutive game losses in the league.
- The away team is at the edge of entering the relegation zone as they stand at position seventeen with thirty three points.
- They have produced a bag of results in their last five away games as they won one game, drew two and lost two.
Bournemouth vs Burnley: Head to head
The two teams last met in September 2018 where Burnley secured a heavy 4-0 win at home.
They haven’t drawn in their last five meetings as Burnley won three games and Bournemouth won two.
Bournemouth have won two games, drawn one and lost two in their last five home meetings with Burnley.
Bournemouth Draw No Bet
Our Predictions: Over 1.5