Bournemouth vs Manchester United Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- Bournemouth recorded a 3-0 win over Fulham to extend their unbeaten run in the last four league games.
- The cherries are sixth on the table with 20 points having won six games, drawn two and lost two.
- They are unbeaten in the five home league games; they won three games and drew in two.
- Manchester United are slowly building on their form after a poor performance in the start of the league.
- They recorded a 2-1 win over Everton at home having been held on a 2-2 draw by Chelsea away from home.
- The Red Devils are at position eight on the table with 17 points having won five games, drawn two and lost three.
- They have played five away league games; they won two, drew in one and lost two.
Bournemouth vs Manchester United Prediction: Head to Head
The two teams have met once this year where Manchester United secured a 2-0 win away from home.
Manchester United have dominated in their last five meetings having won four games and drawn in one.
Bournemouth have won one game and lost two in their three home meetings with Manchester United.
Both Teams To Score
Over 2.5 Goals
OUR PREDICTION: Over 2.5 Goals