Bournemouth vs Norwich prediction, betting tips & preview
- Bournemouth have performed well in the premier league and they will be having the required confidence to take on Norwich in the Carling cup second round.
- The home side has played two games in this competition where they won against Milton Keynes Dons and Blackburn scoring three goals in each game.
- The hosts featured in the 2017/2018 carling cup but lost to Chelsea in the quarter final.
- They are unbeaten in their last five home games; they won four and drew one.
- Norwich are among the top flight teams in the championship league and they will be expected to perform even much better in the carling cup.
- They impressed in the previous carling cup but they lost to Arsenal in the knock out stage.
- The visitors have won in all the three games of the competition over the likes of Stevenage, Cardiff and Wycombe.
- They are unbeaten in their last five away games; they won four games and drew in one.
Bournemouth vs Norwich prediction: Head to head
- The two teams last met in 2016 where Bournemouth secured a 3-0 win at home.
- Out their last five meetings, four games have resulted into more than three goals.
- Bournemouth have won one game and lost two in the three home meetings with Norwich.
- Home win
- Over 2.5 Goals
- Over 1.5 Goals
OUR PREDICTION: Over 1.5 Goals