Bournemouth vs Watford Prediction: Sportpesa Mid-week Jackpot Prediction
- Bournemouth made a flying start to the league but they seem to be out of steam as they have lost three games in their last five league games.
- The hosts are at position twelve on the league table with twenty six points; they have won eight games, drawn two and lost nine on the road.
- They have lacked a clear form in their last five home league games as they won two games and lost three in the process.
- Watford have been having a relatively good performance going for three unbeaten games but suffered a 2-1 loss to Chelsea in their recent game.
- The visitors are at position ten on the premier league table with twenty seven points; they have won eight games, drawn three and lost eight on the run.
- They have produced a bag of results in their last five away games as they won one game, drew two and lost two.
Bournemouth vs Watford: Head to head
Bournemouth secured a stunning 4-0 win over Watford in their last meetings away from home.
In their last five meetings, they have drawn three times as each team won one game.
Bournemouth have won one game, drawn three and lost one in their last five home meetings with Watford.
Predictions From Other Sites: