Bournemouth vs West Ham Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
MATCH DATE: 19th January 2019
KICK OFF: 06.00 PM
VENUE: Vitality Stadium (Bournemouth)
- Bournemouth and West Ham come into Saturday’s round 23 fixtures at Vitality in completely opposite positions following last week performance.
- Bournemouth dropped to twelfth place after yet another failure on Sunday when they lost 2-0 to Everton during an away match at Goodison.
- Eddie Howe’s men lost seven, drew one and won one of past nine outings across competitions. They conceded two or more goals in all of past five games.
- The Hammers finally managed to keep things quiet at the back during their match against Arsenal. Unai Emery’s men failed to score for the first time since the opening Matchday praise to Manuel Pellegrini’s troops’ defensive efforts last week.
- The Hammers made it back-to-back clean sheet wins following the FA Cup 2-0 success against Birmingham City. Out of the twenty-two games played so far, they are with nine wins, four draws and nine losses.
Bournemouth vs West Ham Prediction: head to head
Bournemouth won two and West Ham won one in their last five meetings with two of the matches ending up with a draw.
Bournemouth vs West Ham Prediction:
Over 2.5 Goals
Both Teams To Score
Over 10.5 corners
OUR PREDICTION:Both Teams To Score