Bradford City vs Accrington Prediction: Sportpesa Mid-week Jackpot Prediction
- Bradford faced tragic when they suffered a 1-0 loss to Sunderland having secured a back to back win over Walsall and Scunthorpe at home.
- The hosts are sitting at the relegation zone with twenty one points; they have won six games, drawn three and lost fifteen.
- They have impressed in their last three home league games as they registered a win in all the games with a clean sheet in each.
- Accrington secured a back to back win over Plymouth and Shrewbury to end their seven consecutive winless games run in the league.
- The visitors are at position nine on the table with thirty four points; they have won nine games, drawn seven and lost seven on the run.
- They have failed to impress in their last five away league games as they won one game, drew one and lost three.
Bradford City vs Accrington: Head to head
The two teams last met in October this year where Accrington secured a 3-1 win at home.
Accrington have won seven games while Bradford have won three as they drew six times in their history.
Bradford have won one game, drawn three and lost one in their last five home meetings with Accrington.
Predictions From Other Sites: