Bradford City vs Walsall Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- The rock bottom team Bradford in the England league one round 22 will host Walsall at Valley Parade this weekend.
- It is evident that the hosts are struggling to escape the danger zone having only two wins in their ten games in all competition of which included four draws and four defeats.
- Although they are currently in a two-winning run at home where they kept a clean sheet in one, their home form is nothing to find pride in. They have three wins, one draw and six defeats of which they failed to score in three of the games.
- The visitors are placed in the tenth place of the standings with one point above Coventry and one point below Wycombe after playing twenty-one games in this campaign.
- Dean Keates’ troops ended their six-match run without a victory during their last game played where they recorded a 2-1 home win against Coventry.
- On the road, The Saddlers are in a five-match winless run following a five-match run without defeat.
Bradford City vs Walsall Prediction: Head to head
Bradford won two while three games ended with a draw in their last five games against Walsall.
Bradford City vs Walsall Prediction: Standing
Bradford City vs Walsall Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Bradford City vs Walsall Prediction: Current Form
Friday;;;2.74 ;;;3.28 ;;;2.63 ;nn;
Satruday;;; ;;; ;;; ;nn;
Prediction From Other Sites
[table “174” not found /]