Braga vs Moreiresnse Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- The third-placed Braga will host the sixth-placed Moreirense at Estádio Municipal de Braga on Saturday for their matchday 11 in the Portugal Primeira Liga.
- With the fourth-placed Benfica breathing under the home teams’ kneck with only one point below them, Braga will go to this match hoping to gain something that will push them to the second place of the table.
- Abel Ferreira’ s men have been producing a great performance having only one defeat to show in their last ten games.
- Os Arcebispos home form in this campaign is nothing but good. Out of the five home games played so far, the host has won four and drew one. The five games earned them thirteen points, eleven goals and conceded five goals.
- The visitors, on the other hand, will pack their bags hoping to come back home at least a step-up further hence overthrowing the fifth-placed Rio Ave who are just two points above them.
- Os Verdes e brancos are currently in a five-winning run in their overall games of which they have kept a clean sheet in four of them.
- However, the team led by Ivo Vieira does not have a pleasant form in their outings. Out of the already played five on the road games in this campaign, Moreirense won two and lost three. The guests are currently in a three-match winning run in their overall games on foreign soil.
Braga vs Moreiresnse Prediction: Head to head
Braga won three while Moreirense won two of their last five games against each other.
OUR PREDICTION: Over 1.5 Goals