Brazil vs Cameroon Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
Date:Tuesday 20th November 2018
Kick-Off at 10.30 PM
Venue: Stadium MK, Milton Keynes
- Brazil has showcased a great performance having booked five straight wins which they managed to keep a clean sheet in all of them.
- The Samba Boys had an unsuccessful campaign in the World Cup after their elimination in the quarterfinals in their match against Belgium.
- This was the only match the they conceded in their last nine.
- The five times world cup champins won in their last two matches against Argentina and Uruguay and they would fight to keep up the form.
- Cameroon still needs to book a place for the African Cup of Nations as they needed to stay undefeated against Comoros in front of their fans in the final round of group stage games.
- They have hard an inconsistent form lately as they secured only two victories in their last six matches.
- The visitors have been tangled in low scoring games and they are not able to show more than two goals.
Brazil vs Cameroon Prediction: Head to head
Their last four encounters ended with three Brazil wins and one Cameroon win.
Neymar To Score Anytime
Over 2.5 Goals
OUR PREDICTION: Brazil HTFT11